Sunday, January 10, 2010

No One seemed to comment on my last post about a picture





And I have been sick with various uninteresting ailments, having nothing to do with Bi-Polar, but of course everything connects to it in some way. If you have a cold and cannot sleep, your poor husband worries you might be getting manic. And his concern is justified if it keeps up for a while, but meanwhile the worry just feels like a burden and makes one feel guilty for the pain you cause him.

I'm going to put up a picture anyway and see what happens. If people cannot believe there is such a thing as a fully functioning person with Bi-Polar disorder I will just have to beg to differ with them. It bugs me not to show my face.

God bless you faithful friends! Love always, EDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment